01 COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account
- Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the website.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the Website, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the website.
- We record and retain details of users’ activities on the website. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the website
- We record and retain records of users' buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the website and visitors to the website including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
- It is mandatory for users of the website to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
- We do not store any messages, photos, videos or documents from your chats/emails through our servers. Thus no BeautyJunction employee or 3rd party can have access to your user data.
02 DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the BeautyJunction entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in clauses 15 to 23 below, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the BeautyJunction entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified in clause 23 below.
- Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to in clause 10 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in clauses 15 to 23 below.
- All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
- We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the website to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
03 USE OF INFORMATION
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the website
- Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the website and maintaining and managing your registration
- Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes
- To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the website
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the website, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, residential/business address, email address and fax number ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the website
- If you voluntarily submit any information to the website for publication on the website through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalog and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the website ("Voluntary Information")
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
04 RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
The website and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Website. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department by email at support@BeautyJunction.in to remove the information.
07 DATA SECURITY
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the website, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the website, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
08 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Links to third party sites are provided on website as a convenience to user(s) and we do not have any control over such sites i.e. content and resources provided by them. We may allow user(s) access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party's web site. You are cautioned to read such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. We believe that user(s) acknowledge that we have no control over such third party's site, we do not monitor such sites, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or services made available on such a site.